Broadway Bootcamp Fall 2015
Sign Up For Broadway Bootcamp and Your Child Will Help Produce Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella!
Build confidence. Make Friends. Have Fun! Theatre Tulsa’s Broadway Bootcamp is like no other musical theatre interactive you have ever experienced! Our Fall 2015 Program will feature a fully staged, fully costumed production of the G2K Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella in an awe-inspiring, enchanted Christmas setting.
BROADWAY BOOTCAMP serves intermediate to advanced levels of experience for ages 10-17. This class covers musical theatre essentials in auditioning, vocal music, choreography, acting, and more. Our programs also focus on the importance of teamwork, building character, and professionalism. Plus this special session will cover lessons in various types of ballroom dancing! Any child may join, and no audition is required. Space is limited. Registration now open! CLICK HERE TO ENROLL!
- Dates: September 21 – December 13, 2015
- Times: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 6:00-9:00pm. Plus occasional Saturday mornings.
- Location: Fly Loft, 117 N. Boston Ave.
- Tech /Dress: December 1-3, 5:00-10:00pm
- Cinderella Performances: December 4-13
- Earlybird special -$300 before September 10
- $350 after September 10
- Includes non-refundable $50 application fee
- Full and partial scholarships are available!
- Please email Laura Dossett at email@example.com for more information
Broadway Bootcamp is taught by some of Tulsa’s most experienced and enthusiastic musical theatre teachers, dedicated to giving your son or daughter the one-on-one attention they deserve. Read their bios here.
Director – Laura Dossett
Music Director – Catherine Ratliff
Stage Manager – Kaitie Bryan
Here’s what Students and Parents Are Saying About Broadway Bootcamp!
“ Broadway Bootcamp has changed my life in so many ways. My Broadway Bootcamp family is something I’d never be able to replace!” – Emma Petherick, student
“This is not your run-of-the-mill theatre camp. The level of instruction and what they are able to get from the kids is so inspiring.” – Ashley Fuller, Parent
“I love all theatre but Broadway Bootcamp is my favorite!” – Kate Stiles, student