“My daughter had so much fun being part of Theatre Tulsa! Thank you so much. This opportunity was so good for her!” - Amy Prentice, Parent
Last summer, Theatre Tulsa debuted its new camps for rising young performers – Summer Stars. Now it’s back for two special sessions!
Join us for twice the fun, twice the learning, and twice the memories! Students may sign up for one or both sessions.
These classes are taught by Tulsa’s most well-trained, award-winning, and enthusiastic teachers. We provide multiple instructors for each session so that your child gets the one on attention they deserve. Check out their bios here.
“It is the perfect environment to learn how to be an a great singer, actor and dancer without the pressure of a huge production.” –Alden Fuller, Student
Summer Stars: Sing Out! is and interactive day camp that focuses on the fundamentals of performing in a musical! Learn to sing, dance, and act by performing numbers from your favorite Broadway Musicals! Create scenes that stretch your imagination and develop body and vocal awareness. Play, experiment and share feedback in a supportive (and fun!) environment.
- Dates: June 1st – June 20
- Times: Monday-Friday, 9 am – 1 pm
- Where: Theatre Tulsa, 308 S. Kenosha Ave. Tulsa, OK 74120.
- Ages: 7-14
- Cost: $180 earlybird special before May 20th and $230 after that date. There will be a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Partial scholarships are available! Please email Laura Dossett at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
“Summer Stars is the perfect program for kids who love to sing, dance and act. They will meet new friends with similar interests and perform with these new friends. The program helped my daughter become more confident in front of an audience and she had a blast!” – Amy Buchert, Parent
Summer Stars: Act Out! is an interactive camp that focuses on the fundamentals of acting. Young performers will use their bodies, voice, and imagination to develop their acting skills! Students will learn through games, improvisation, and short scenes in a positive, fun, and nurturing environment.
- Dates: July 20 – July 31
- Times: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Where: Theatre Tulsa HQ, 308 S. Kenosha Ave. Tulsa, OK 74120
- Ages: 7-14
- Cost: $180 early bird special before May 20 and $230 after that date. There will be a non-refundable $50 application fee. Partial scholarships are available! Please email Laura Dossett at email@example.com for more information.
*Please note if you sign up for both sessions your child may stay over the lunch hour at no extra charge.