“My daughter had so much fun being part of Theatre Tulsa! Thank you so much. This opportunity was so good for her!” - Amy Prentice, Parent
Last summer, Theatre Tulsa debuted its new camps for rising young performers – Summer Stars. Now we are bringing it back for a special spring break session! The morning session is entitled Spring Stars: Sing Out! and the afternoon session is called Spring Stars: Act Out!
Join us for twice the fun, twice the learning, and twice the memories! Students may sign up for one or both sessions.
These classes are taught by Tulsa’s most well-trained, award-winning, and enthusiastic teachers. We provide multiple instructors for each session so that your child gets the one on attention they deserve. Check out their bios here.
“It is the perfect environment to learn how to be an a great singer, actor and dancer without the pressure of a huge production.” –Alden Fuller, Student
Spring Stars: Sing Out! is and interactive day camp that focuses on the fundamentals of performing in a musical! Learn to sing, dance, and act by performing numbers from your favorite Broadway Musicals! Create scenes that stretch your imagination and develop body and vocal awareness. Play, experiment and share feedback in a supportive (and fun!) environment.
This special sessions focus on theme of “Dear Diary” and students will sing and dance in songs about friends, school, and growing up!
Taught by Catherine Ratliff and John Tupy
- Dates: March 16th-20th
- Times: Monday-Friday, 8 am – 12 pm*
- Where: Theatre Tulsa, 308 S. Kenosha Ave. Tulsa, OK 74120.
- Ages: 7-13
- Cost: Cost: $100 earlybird special before March 9th and $125 after that date. There will be a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Partial scholarships are available! Please email Laura Dossett at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
“Summer Stars is the perfect program for kids who love to sing, dance and act. They will meet new friends with similar interests and perform with these new friends. The program helped my daughter become more confident in front of an audience and she had a blast!” – Amy Buchert, Parent
Sing Stars: Act Out! is an interactive camp that focuses on the fundamentals of acting. Young performers will use their bodies, voice, and imagination to develop their acting skills! Students will learn through games, improvisation, and short scenes in a positive, fun, and nurturing environment.
This special sessions focus on theme of “Dear Diary” and students will act out stories about friends, school, and growing up!
Taught by Amanda Wells and Hannah Finnegan.
- Dates: March 16th – March 20th
- Times: Monday-Friday, 1pm – 5pm*
- Where: Theatre Tulsa, 308 S. Kenosha Ave. Tulsa, OK 74120
- Ages: 7-14
- Cost: $100 early bird special before March 9th and $125 after that date. There will be a non-refundable $50 application fee. Partial scholarships are available! Please email Laura Dossett at email@example.com for more information.
*Please note if you sign up for both sessions your child may stay over the lunch hour at no extra charge.