Welcome the new year in style with an evening of dinner, dancing and live entertainment from some of Tulsa’s top talent!
Theatre Tulsa has announced a partnership with Chef Justin Thompson of Justin Thompson Restaurants to ring in the new year with a “Rat Pack” themed dinner party on Dec. 31. Tickets available here.
Chef Justin Thompson is known for creating exceptional award-winning dining concepts throughout downtown Tulsa. His many upscale restaurants include: Juniper, Prhyme Steakhouse, Tavolo, 624 Catering and Mixco. thompson has been recognized by Tulsa People Magazine, The Tulsa Voice, and Oklahoma Magazine as one of Tulsa’s best chefs.
The party will be held at 624 Catering, located in the historical event space in the lobby of the ONG building at 7th and Boston. With its 20-foot-high ceilings, marble columns, terrazzo floor accents, original ceiling details, and contemporary palette, 624’s Art Deco space is an elegant option for a New Year’s Eve party.
Theatre Tulsa maestro Jeremy Stevens will lead a live, three-piece band featuring some of Theatre Tulsa’s favorite performers. Dance the night away to classic songs the Rat Pack made famous!
Two ticket options are available:
- Pricing starts at $45 per person for champagne, plus late-night hors-d’oeuvres, dessert station, live music, dancing and a commemorative wine glass! Partiers can also upgrade their night to include dinner.
- For $150 per person, enjoy a full-course, upscale dinner of stuffed chicken breast or tenderloin medallions, seasonal vegetables and more, plus champagne toast (with commemorative wine glass), two drink tickets, dessert, passed hors-d’oeuvres, our evening of live music and entertainers – and more!
Both ticket levels are currently available through Eventbrite.com.
Also available for additional fun:
- Wine Pull – $20 can be chilled and served at your table – everyone is a winner
- Jewelry Raffle – Enter for a chance to win a pair of ruby and yellow gold earrings from Israel Diamond (value $400)
- Photoshoot Raffle – Win a photoshoot party for 10 People with photographer Josh New at his studio with on-site hair and make-up artists, three hours of shooting, plus hair and make-up time and 100 lightly edited images (value $1300), or a Social Media Photo Package for one person.
What to wear? Cocktail attire or Rat Pack (of course); black tie optional.
Dance, dine and celebrate the New Year in style. Tell ’em the Rat Pack sent ya’!
7:00 – Doors Open – Hors-d’oeuvres and bubbles are served
7:30 – Show Begins
8:00 – Dinner is served
9:15 – Dessert buffet and coffee served
10:00 – Second Arrivers come for hors-d’oeuvres and dessert
10:15 – Dancing begins
11:45 – Champagne is served.
11:55 pm – The Countdown Begins
12:30 – Evening Concludes