Broadway Ball is back, and it’s better than ever!
Enjoy a vibrant evening of drinks, live music, and Cajun cuisine as Theatre Tulsa invites you to “A Night in New Orleans.” The night’s activities include:
- VIP Absinthe Lounge. While enjoying a full flight of absinthe-inspired cocktails, Hodges Bend mixologist Scott Graves will enlighten you on the cultural significance of absinthe in New Orleans.
- Beignet and Cafe du Monde Bar.
- Live painting by Chris Mantle.
- French Quarter-inspired caricatures by ColorPop Art Lab.
- Tarot Card Readings. A mysterious peek into the psychic world with our pair of charismatic tarot readers.
- Complimentary Valet Parking by Royal Valet
- … all emceed by KJRH 2 Works For You anchor Travis Guillory
October 5, 2019 at the Bond Event Center (608 E 3rd St in the East Village)
- New Orleans Second Line Parade begins at 5 p.m.
- Cocktail hour begins at 6 p.m.
- Dinner and program begins at 7 p.m.
Dress: Cocktail attire (Speakeasy inspired is encouraged.)
Business and group sponsorships are available with several VIP benefits.
Purchase a regular ticket to the event.